THE SWIM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business Cards to Promote "theswimforum"

3 posters

Go down

Business Cards to Promote  "theswimforum" Empty Business Cards to Promote "theswimforum"

Post by cottmiler Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:17 am

How about us each printing off some business cards with our site name and aspirations which we can hand to swimmers we see at the pool and leave about for people to take?

This would be very easy to do!

-0-

Today I was swimming next to a younger triathlete type who really needs help. I don't know him but could easily have given him a card if he was interested.

cottmiler

Back to top Go down

Business Cards to Promote  "theswimforum" Empty Re: Business Cards to Promote "theswimforum"

Post by nightcrawler Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Cottmiler, you are very homespun (pure hearted), I appreciate Very Happy

nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Business Cards to Promote  "theswimforum" Empty Re: Business Cards to Promote "theswimforum"

Post by cottmiler Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:16 am

Have you made up your cards yet or similar to sprinkle around swimming pools?

I have.

We need new contributors or else we will implode under a feeling of hopelessness and inevitability of our substandard DNA.

cottmiler

Back to top Go down

Post by nightcrawler Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:58 am

There is no reason for being hopeless, what have you been hoping for?

Swimmers' development is already over at the age of 15 for women and 18 for men, that's it.

If you still insist on being a swimmer(even an amateur swimmer);
--->>> simply go to a club (i had done) and ask that if you can join their training session; the coach will refuse you. Once I went to Galatasaray  swimming club's (one of the best swimming teams of Turkey, also they have a very good football team) masters' team coach and asked to train with his squad; he replied me that guys swimming around 55" 100m could join their training, even didnt ask my pace, he already had understood from my body type that I couldnt/wouldnt be a swimmer.

No woman no cry, no hope no pain Very Happy

Do not resist your DNA!

Last edited by nightcrawler on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:03 am

there always will be people who are more talented.
You are doing pretty well, given your crappy DNA Very Happy

SA

Back to top Go down

Post by nightcrawler Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Yeah SA,
Of course i m doing pretty well, with 7 hours weekly swim and full time sitting at the office... in these circumdtances i m always being in the first 5th ranking in open water swim races in my country.

I can talk about swimming with you when you swim an acceptable time in any event. Simply just swim a 400m around 6 minute, send me your video and then i m ready to discuss about your progression. Until then i m gonna keep my silence.

Until then we can talk about other subjects like cheeks, politics, football, humanity, nature, animals, flowers, cars, cultures, cuisines, places for holiday, etc, but not swimming without seing a video of your sb 6min for a 400m.

nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by nightcrawler Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:14 am

During trip to Budapest World Masters Championship I want to represent our group "Swim.Palstani.com", and swim with the power that I got from my swim pals here!
I want to preapre some tshirts with our logo, do we have one? If possible (or can we create one), please send me via my email: e_ozsevim at hotmail.com

nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by cottmiler Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:23 am

Have you got a name for your new swim school? Would this be your launch possibility?

If not, how about "Totally Smooth".

You could have a pic of you centre flanked by Paul and Terry!

cottmiler

Back to top Go down

Post by nightcrawler Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:50 pm

I am designing a swimming logo representing my country and below the logo there will be slogan and/or advertisements.
Tell greetings to Paul and Terry (Tom and Jerry) Very Happy

nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down